View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #53
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
What 10th graders where? My 10th and 11th grade granddaughters who both read a lot (and one is an honors student in advanced classes) have not read most of these books. I've read many of them, but am only "sort of well read".

While checking out the books I didn't know I found In The Time of Butterflies by Julia Alvarez for $1.99 at Amazon and B&N. The Kindle edition was published just this month by Algonquin Books. Not available yet in UK. I snapped it up because it looks excellent.

I did especially like to see Killer Angels and Cannery Row on the list. Both are excellent books.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote