View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:11 AM   #230
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxexpert View Post
The only untranslated text left is on the Experimental, text below run web browser.
That's another phrase that slipped my attention. I've traced it and added. Just translate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxexpert View Post
Also keyboard layout text (uk/en) is the same - "uk" is one symbol shifted left compared to "en"-
it looks like:
_en
uk
My mistake, I modified the layout in the hack dir, but this file gets overwritten every time the hack is built - it's copied from the physkeyb dir, where it should be edited. Fixed.

The scripts were originally intended just for my internal use, thus they are not quite a scripting masterpiece and little bit rough around the edges
To build the hack, only translation2transjar followed by build-hack is needed, the release number can be incremented in the config file.
The scripts operating on sqlite database are useful for generating translation_unfinished tree (sqlite2translation) and for upgrading the translation when the next firmware update is released.
It's vital to have native2ascii utility installed (part of the Java SDK) otherwise the .properties files translation won't work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip loc_ukr_3.4r5.zip (2.43 MB, 254 views)
File Type: gz kindle-ukr.tar.gz (1.90 MB, 258 views)
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote