View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:59 AM   #1679
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
I went on a Smashwords buying spree earlier in the week using VoucherCodes40 -- go Kobo bookstore for carrying Smashwords titles and letting the coupon appy!
I'm not sure to understand what you mean? Did you buy a book on Smashwords by using Kobobooks?
That seems interesting anyway

Edit: GeoffR, some countries seem to have more coupons than others :| and some stores provide more coupons than others. I've only received one email from Kobo with a discount so far. Books on board is emailing me maybe once a week

Last edited by samhy; 01-15-2013 at 08:01 AM.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote