View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #129
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
For the record, my iPod stays at home in a speaker dock. It's used for audiobooks and internet radio (Pandora, TuneIn, etc); and that's about it. I find it too small and limiting to be used for anything else.
Size isn't the problem. Battery life is. The iPod Touch is great if all you need it for is audio output. If you need the display on, then battery life becomes abysmal. I think I only get around 4~5 hours reading time at dimmest setting with auto-brightness off.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote