View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 12:09 PM   #4
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
I have no idea what a "funny backer" is .... and I don't believe in a creator deity, however, Mr. Obama has my vote in the upcoming election, and I certainly hope that no one is evil enough to murder the man simply because his father had dark skin or was Muslim.

However, that said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if some right-wing, Aryan supremacy, nut case decided to do just that.
Or some black power guy because his mother was white & therefore he wasn't "black" enough. Remember that racists come in all colors and all religions have religious nuts.

Actually I'm more concerned for the future of our nation when he becomes the president as I predict he will but without my vote.