View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 05:20 AM   #54
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by stehk View Post
I don't know if it has been posted before, but I haven't found it so I'll just share:

It is not possible to select the primary dictionary for any language other than english.
No, and then the fix was to set the in- and output languages of the foreign dictionary to English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stehk View Post
But... my kindle seems to recognize when a prc book has another language setting and chooses some random dictionary with the same language as input for instant lookup.

so all I needed to do was to change the input language of all my german books to german, my spanish to spanish... and so on.
This is a great tip Thanks for posting about it
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote