View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #14
hansl
Zealot
hansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single book

Device: Sony PRS-T3S, CoolReader on 4'' Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
not in the Sony store, there isn't. It may theoretically exist but have you seen a new one on sale anywhere ?
the only one that google shopping finds is a Jap import on ebay. I suspect there is no european T3S
I bought my T3S from ebook.de. Still rather theoretical for US residents. BTW I would not buy a spare T3. I hope for better hardware in 3 or 4 years, depends on how long the battery will endure.
Hansl
hansl is offline   Reply With Quote