View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I read it, and in general, I liked it.

I think I did have some problems with the writing. I did appreciate how it was written, and enjoyed it for a short while, but to me, it got in the way of the story. I had problems following the story sometimes. For example, I didn't realize that someone was falsely accused/arrested (or the bearing to the story), or didn't appreciate (realize it was happening) Dick's fall into alcoholism and the part it played in the story line.

Reading the Wiki page afterward cleared up a lot of plot points.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote