View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 12:02 PM   #6
allanguthrie
Enthusiast
allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle and Sony PRS-600
Very pleased to get this terrific review.

"I don't really want to call Allan Guthrie's BYE, BYE, BABY a police procedural, I'd rather point out that it's a dark and funny thriller that has police in it. The approach is so fresh that it makes the whole thing feel like the first time I've read a police story." Do Some Damage

Click here for the full review.

Al
allanguthrie is offline   Reply With Quote