View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgrass View Post
This poorly formatted book was one that someone sent me so I don't know the source. I actually own the Kindle version, but wanted to read it with iBooks instead because I like that reader better. Is there a way to just drag my kindle books into iTunes and sync to iBooks? Or is there DRM that gets in the way of that?
Since you own the Kindle version, just get the Kindle app for the iPad and you can use that to download it and read it. No need then to have to strip the DRM and then convert to ePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote