View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #13
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exer View Post
I like the idea, personally. I don't see much downside to extra embedded information. I imagine it will sort of be like the built in Kindle dictionary, for the people who use it, it's an amazing and much needed feature. For those who don't use it, I'm sure they don't even give it a second thought as they read.

I don't think its anything like a dictionary, which serves one purpose....to look up meanings of words.

embedded videos, hyperlinks or what have you will simply take you away from the original purpose of the book..that is, to concentrate on what you are reading.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote