View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #1119
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Yes it has been tested on the new kpw2.

But you have to use the serial console port on the Kpw2 to install the device jailbreak file
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Nothing works on the model II paperwhite without Hardware intervention. I'll update the top post to reflect this.
Thanks to you both. I think I'll go ahead and order one. I was waiting to see what the reviews were on the new Nook Glow and from what little I've read it's not what I want to replace my rooted Nook Glow.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote