View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Well, I'm only a very few years away from being in their older adult category and I definitely read better with e-ink. My eyes DON'T like a lot of contrast, I find that paper books read in sunlight bounce too much light into my eyes. The gray of the e-ink screen is just right with decent light or sunlight and I read faster.

Further, most tablets do not have enough resolution for me to read comfortably. My Note is just barely there at 288ppi.

I advise anyone and everyone to do what is best for YOUR eyes and take research like this with a grain of salt.
graycyn is online now   Reply With Quote