View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 01:48 PM   #19
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibare143 View Post
I also think site is having problems. Been trying to download Moboplayer for days and it resets between 500k and 700k. Used two different computers and two different browsers with same result.

Keep trying. Sometimes it is better to try downloading the files on a PC and then sideloading them to the Edge. I like doing it this way because it allows me to keep an archived copy of my downloaded Apps. Android Developers is a very popular website in the Android Community because all the Free Apps there are synced directly from the Android Market.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote