View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #12
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
i remember they had that Target coupon with all the color options but it would be nice to see them alive, any way you can take a few shots Kris?
Yes, they have many colors. I will try to make these pictures and maybe video tomorrow. I asked if they can sell blue color unit for $99 but they have only samples on the show . I like "change hand feature" when you can rotate the screen for left and right hand.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote