View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 05:45 PM   #3
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by aranwe View Post
Hello everyone!
since i am from Czech Republic (and czech uses national characters like ěšč...) i am playing with kindle layouts ... but i was thinking whether have anyone figgured out if there is posibility to add positional cursor arrows?
It's possible. I've did it. I used keysymdef.h as reference and added keys with values of keysyms of XK_Left and XK_Right. It worked (at least, at Pillow stiff: search field, browser's address field). However, some applications (Add Note window and Notepad kindlet) didn't recognized these keysyms as cursor keys, but rather as Unicode q and s characters.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote