View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:04 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by QIbHom View Post
theducks, I'm pretty sure that USB support is in the kernel now, so all the distros are going to see it just fine. If you aren't automounting, yeah, there are a few things you'd have to do to access the filesystem, but if you aren't automounting, you know how to do that without being told. Or you are running screaming back to Windows or MacOS.

The drag and dropitude under Linux works a treat. Since the Pocket Pro requires no special software on the computer it is attached to (except in the case of DRM Adobe stuff, which many Linux folks aren't going to be looking to use, anyway), IMHO, it is compatible with Linux.
It works for me on theLinux Distro I use
I was just avoiding the blanket statement that it worked with all Distro's. The only difference I see, is I have ti "eject" each drive (to be safe) on Linux and I cn Stop the pair in the USB task tray on windows XP
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote