View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:56 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by QIbHom View Post
Looks good, Robertb.

Agreed that you should say it is compatible with Linux (all versions, not just Debian-based distributions such as Ubuntu).
I only tested it on Debian versions and was not sure.

Quote:
It is good you say no harm is done if you update it to the same version (and it is the easiest flash I've done on any device anywhere - total piece of cake).
No special fixtures or software running on the PC. Plug, Hold and Power ON and let it rip

Quote:
text, I see this "<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false"
I missed that one. Now RobertB will never let me hear the end of it and take away my Eeagle Eye badge.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote