View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Can you not just click on that tag in the tag browser? Away from my calibre computer so cannot check.

Helen

Sorry probably misunderstood problem
Thanks for the suggestion, Helen, but I did try that already and the answer is apparently no. It will give just the books with that tag but it doesn't weed out the other miscellaneous tags when I go to Save To Disk which is what I'm trying to figure out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I consider 'Export Based' to mean Selection.
Export Naming on a single tag
I am not sure how to make the Template Language guess which of the available tags you want.
Have a look-See at the advanced options http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/template_lang.html

This might be a place to use a custom column with the desired value
Based on what I was able to understand (which probably wasn't much ) and then the little bit of experimenting I did it doesn't look like it's possible to get the template language to guess which tag I want it to use. There's probably a way to get it to pull a specified tag but then you'd have to do a template for each tag. Ech.

Which is fine. It's pretty much an academic question for me as I do use Custom Columns but a friend was looking at my Calibre setup and said, "Why don't you just export on a single tag?" and my response was pretty much <blinkblink> "Cause I don't think I can?"
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote