View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #18
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuernase View Post
May I ask you if you purchase ebooks also from ebook stores that are not listed (or listed by default) in the Ebook-Store tab of Sony's Reader Library?

I'm asking because I would like to use this tool to buy an ebook from a store not included there. I'm not sure if it is possible to add other stores.
You only need the software to tie the reader to your Adobe ID account. You don't have to limit yourself only to the shops listed there - in fact, you can forgo the software and just use your browser to shop.
Note that you still need to make sure that the books you buy are compatible with the reader. I.e. they have to use either Adobe ADEPT DRM or be DRM-free.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote