View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #42
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapwing View Post
Hi ...

I haven't yet got an ereader but am reading my first ebook on my netbook ... it's 'voyage to the centre of the earth' by jules verne.

When i get an ereader (hopefully for my birthday next month) i was going to read Flatland but i think as the previus post said 'Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy' might be very appropriate !

Sarah E
Wonderful book and Welcome to MR!

It was the availability of free classics that brought me in. You should check out the Edgar Rice Burroughs Pellucidar and center of the earth books as well. They are great!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote