View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #21710
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Now that you've all done my domestic chores, hemmed my curtains, sorted my laundry, and sang to me, you'll all be happy to see I win.

Oh, and dreams—stop staring at that pond and start cleaning it. I've got company coming over.
Yeah, yeah. I know. Usually the only time unexpected company comes over is when I haven't finished cleaning.
Spoiler:
The pond is so much easier to keep clean since I no longer have Koi in it. I need to trim trees, but I am going to be lazy and try to catch one of the landscapers around the neighborhood to do a one time job for me - if I can catch them or get them to return my call. Much cheaper than having a tree trimmer do it. I had to pay $25 per tree for my Italian Cypress trees (I have 12 of those) the last time they were trimmed. That was a discount price because my neighbor and I had to have two 40 foot trees removed from our yards, the heavy equipment cost was shared by us, and they already were here with the equipment to do my cypress trees.

I win now.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote