Thread: Ghosting on PP
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:31 PM   #12
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Ghosting of image of a previous page

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbinbook View Post
I noticed the afterimage of menus also, but this is not a problem for me, since these afterimages will disapper after turning to a new page. What annoys me is the afterimage of a previous page while reading on a new page, the afterimage text is in white (whiter than the background, so it is very noticeable), sometimes it is so obvious that I can read the content of that in blank areas. I tried to turn to a new page, but again I got the afterimage of the page I just turned. This makes me feel the background is not very clean while reading I just want to confirm if this is normal to all the Astak Pocket Pro readers, or I'm having a defective device, since it is still under warranty.
Dear binbinbook:

I work for Astak; but I am not a tech. My job is more to talk about the devices and provide facts.

It does sound to me like this is not normal if the ghost of the prior page stays after the new page comes up. I would recommend you email (www.support@astak.com) or call tech support at: 1-866-368-8788.

I can say that this does NOT sound normal; and I see no such ghost at all on my own Pocket PRO.

ALSO: WELCOME!! We are very happy that you are posting! We do want you to be happy!

Last edited by Robertb; 03-22-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote