View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #8
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Sade View Post
So its possible to bypass the restrictions on some of the the US sellers?
The thread geographic restrictions at Fictionwise has 9 pages on how to do this at FictionWise. One example is:
Quote:
In my case the simple solution was to change the delivery address of my Fictionwise account to the Boston Red Sox and to pay by my UK credit card, with the country inadvertently changed to US.
but there are other techniques that work. So far as I know, it is always possible to work around the restrictions at any site. At many sites an approach that will work is to buy gift cards on one non-US account and use them on another US-registered account.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote