View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #2
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Interesting read that summarizes nicely most of what is discussed here.

Some of the issues, passing on an ebook collection, are avoidable. You pass on the account password, you save the books to your hard drive and an external drive so that someone else can remove the DRM if need be, or you remove the DRM yourself and hope that you are not discovered.

The TTS thing is worked around by removing DRM.

Pricing is going to be an issue for a while. I am fine paying more then a paperback price but less then a hardback price for a new book. But that is me.

To me the biggest problem is figuring out which Indies are worth reading and which are not. It is not easy to do making it hard to figure out which new authors I want to try.

It is a new world and one that is going to take time to figure out but that will happen.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote