View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #19
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks but more questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You don't import anything to Reader Library. You just navigate to where the file is, double click and have a look.
Thanks JS. Okay, so I don't have to import the file. But you say navigate to where the file is. How do I do that? (All I could figure was going to "view" then "My Documents" then double click on the file. Then I proofread. Then back to Sigil to edit. Then update the file in My Documents, then back to Sony to continue proofreading.) Is that what you had in mind or is there an easier way of doing it?

(And I don't usually have my epub file in "My Documents." It's usually on Desktop.)

And while I'm at it (I'm figuring there might be an easier way to do this too). In ADE 2.0 I'm doing File-->Add to Library-->double click on my epub. Then to get out I'm doing Library-->right clicking on my epub-->"remove from library"-->clicking the "remove" button.

Is there an easier way to do that?

A lot of questions--I know. Thanks for the help.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote