View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:13 PM   #230
3dusty
Connoisseur
3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7
I already had an account with bookstrand and had a few books I had purchased. I downloaded their app from google play. When I opened the app, I had to sign in with my bookstrand login. After I did this, all my purchased books plus the 12 app only books showed up. When I clicked on an app only book, it came up a page all about the book with an epub download button and a mobi download button. I hit the epub download button and after the book downloaded, it opened in my moonreader app.

The bookstrand is not a reading app, but a download front for their books. I clicked on each of the 12 app only books and hit the epub download for them.

After I did this, I hooked my phone up to my computer and searched until I found the bookstrand folder in my phone and there were the 12 books. It was a simple matter to copy them to a folder I made on my computer "bookstrand books". From there, I just added the book to calibre from this folder.

Hope that helps.

(Edited): All of these appear to be Drm free as well.

Last edited by 3dusty; 01-26-2013 at 06:20 PM.
3dusty is offline   Reply With Quote