View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:53 AM   #221
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
From links provided with the few Pearce MZ paper books on Amazon, one can click on "I'd like to read this book on Kindle." The more requests, the better. I've been rather persistent on a few other older p-books and they are now available as an e-book. It can't hurt.
Been there, done that, but maybe I'll do it with my son's and husband's accounts too, sometime in the dead of night, when they don't know I'm doing it!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote