View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #130
tarzanphan60
Enthusiast
tarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoontarzanphan60 knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Nook Color, Tablet, HD, HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Good point. I always find it funny when people say "my device won't be upgraded anymore, now it is obsolete". If it still does everything it did when you bought it, how can it be obsolete?

If you got the urge to get a new device, just get it (if you can afford it) --- no need for feeble attempts at justification.
That's a good point. I think marketers try to make them obsolete in our minds. I know I sit there and drool at the reveals during press conferences (Amazon's came to mind) - but then I got the tablet in my hands and realized I had ads in my hands, nothing really awesome except for the great sound improvements on the Kindle Fire HD.
tarzanphan60 is offline   Reply With Quote