Thread: author_sort
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge Junior View Post
I've just installed Calibre and added my books.
Why does it change the file, author and folder name? I hate this last-name-first order.
The file structure within calibre's database is not user configurable. Read this sticky post for details. Using the Save to disk feature you can easily export books in whatever format you wish.

I have been using calibre for 4 years and currently with all of the various plugins and flexibility built into calibre there is never any reason for me to access the file structure.

Good Reading
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote