View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
sglinert
Enthusiast
sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPod Touch 5, Illudium Q-42 Explosive Space Modulator
On my iPad, the new window opens up, but the word itself isn't highlighted, so I have to hunt for it. That's about my only complaint, though. I especially like the "restore defaults" in the book info panel. Calibre screws up have the exports they import with the title and author reversed. One click in that panel restores the correct author and title.
sglinert is offline   Reply With Quote