View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 01:45 AM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyl276 View Post
What program opens the .opf file. I assumed a text editor or Dreamweaver would do this but neither let me. I'm not seeing where I can fix this in the metadata panel (in InDesign) either. I tried to use sigil but I am on OS 10.5.8 and can't seem to find an older download of Sigil anywhere. The newest version needs OS 10.6.
An ePub container is just a ZIP file. Just unZIP the OPF file, make your changes using a text editor and put it back in.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote