Thread: Tablet NT USB charging?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Most tablet devices won't charge via USB (or atleast charge well). They need more power than a USB port puts out to charge in a decent amount of time.

I haven't tried the Nook Tab, but with my Transformer and Nook Color I got some charge as long as I didn't try using them while 'charging' that way.

I'm kind of surprised that someone hasn't come out with a dual USB charging cable for any of these devices that draws power from two ports (I had something similar in the early days of portable hard drives).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote