View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:11 AM   #6
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm1979 View Post
just finished update myself...won't get to really play with it to test drive it this week, but lookin forward to seeing what everyone else has to say though!

(Although, typing this post on the edge and haven't noticed much in the way of an improvement to responsiveness and/or ease)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Jr. View Post
Ohh, that's not good to hear . I've got to wait to go home to update, but the screen issue is what I'm most hoping for a fix on. Thanks for the early feedback.
I just installed, and the screen responsiveness is much improved for me! For instance, on the bookmarks page, I'm able to either gently scroll or "flick" the page without unintentionally opening the link. I do find that I need to press a little harder when I do want to select a link, but hopefully that will all modulate to a new "normal." The keyboard also seems a little less schizo, too, with regard to letters adjacent to the keys being pressed being displayed. It's five hours until the opening work bell, so I'll have to check the other listed intended improvements tomorrow.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote