View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #21
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Patience, Grasshopper... remember, it's mostly independents that will push this movement, and they don't all hang out around these sites that are endorsing the idea. Then reviewers have to start tagging comments (can you add a tag to an old post?). It may take a bit of time before the word gets out.

On a related note: I added "drmfree" to my site's meta tags, and I can't even find it in a Google for "drmfree"...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote