View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #107
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Gah that was painful. First the CC on file @ B&N was no more due to someone swiping the number and pretending to be me, THEN, the name really doesn't match the name on the card (no middle initial) and I had to remember how to uh update some Calibre info because I so rarely use it...(being a Kindle girl ya know)

BUT. Thanks for the heads up! It's ready for me now.

If I ever get 'round to reading it!

~whew~
I never did setup a B&N account because usually someone [Amazon generally] will match it. Guess I miss this one!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote