View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #8
grumbles
Addict
grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel (Black), T-2 and 3, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactusgod View Post
I dont know if it smudges or not, but I'm the kind of person who gets distracted from the slightest little thing on my screens, so I would probably use the stylus every time (or the buttons at the bottom) and I figured I'd just drive myself crazy haha.
I have both 350, 650 and T1 readers (and had 505 and 300 readers). Smudging is NOT an issue with these screens. These screens all have a matte finish and unless your finger is really dirty or greasy, smudging will only be apparent if you look at light reflected off the screen. It's not an issue with normal viewing. This is in contrast with the highly reflective screen of my Asus Transformer, where the oils from my fingers can be a real issue.

If you have a choice, go for the 350. Touch screen not withstanding, the improved contrast with the 350 makes reading easier. If you add PRS+ you will have the second best reader ever made. I still prefer the 650 simply for the larger screen.
grumbles is offline   Reply With Quote