View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #21
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I had a very positive experience recently buying a TV from BB (Magnolia). Got them to price match a price i found on the net (from an outfit I honestly would not buy from). They are giving me 30 day no question return, free delivery and setup, no restock fee. Didnt try to upsell me a bunch of crap either, just the normal extended warranty. Very smooth transaction.

They are trying very hard to compete with the Internet retailers. I hope they can stay in business.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote