View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I guess if it's a GC or 'real money' doesn't make much difference to me. If it's a book I want to read right now I buy it.

If the book you want has been $12.99 for well over a year it's hard to say if/when the price will drop (look to see if a mass market release has been announced). There are quite a few books being published in print now as Trade Paperbacks that don't get mass market releases (or don't get them for many years). Most trade releases have a print list price of $15-$17 and get an ebook price of $10-$13 and I've seen several (especially if published by Penguin or one of it's imprints) that have kept their price for years.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote