View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:28 PM   #14
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
oh, no, white letters on black (dark) background I cannot stand - must be some brain oversensitivity as lines start to blur and my eyes hurt very soon. I cannot read a newspaper article for even a few minutes if it's printed on black background. The same for internet forums, I have to highlight text if it's white on black. But indeed Opus also would be my definite choice if there was only one I could pick (Kindle is getting covered by dust as we speak)

Jan, I bought my Opus online, never saw pink Opus in real life until it arrived. Sony 350 pink is way more subdued and wouldn't bother me (that much) It was a lesson for me to learn as when the netronix clone reader died I thought I wanted something more cheerful and had no experience with colorful bezels. Now I do I was hesitating between blue and pink at the time but the girly stuff won, unfortunately. I first bought decalgirl skin with nice colours but found it too busy too and now have warm brown, even on all the buttons so I barely see the pink.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote