View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #15
captkjaneway
Cockney Sci-Fi Geek!
captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Tab S 8.4", Samsung S6 Edge
Got the K3 going again, it seems the case was putting pressure somewhere. I tried to remove the back and as soon as I tried to lift the cover it started up again....but treated myself to a PW anyway. Loving the PW so far, no issues with the screen and blotches and it certainly lighter and smaller to tote around in my bag.

Will keep both and use the PW for travel and the K3 at home
captkjaneway is offline   Reply With Quote