View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:47 AM   #10
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLMines View Post
Got it and congrats on the new book!

While the special introductory price of $1.99 is highly appreciated, I worry the price will go too low. My motives are selfish: Steve makes money selling e-books, he writes more books, and I get to read them!
Well, things could always change... so, just in case, you'd better tell everyone you know to buy my books now, while they're cheap!

(I have selfish motives, too.)