View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnDC View Post
That's funny. Yes, I've been told more than once that I'm super noise sensitive.

But I have read that there were complaints that the page turning buttons on the Kindle 1 were too easy to press, leading to inadvertently turned pages. So for Kindle 2, they are harder to press, leading to the click. But if I'm so sensitive, I might actually prefer the first version.
Yeah, that always cracks me up. After about 15 minutes, you learn where to put your hands so that that doesn't happen. Don't get me wrong, you aren't relegated to a specific spot.....but people forget that when you are reading, the keyboard is disabled, so you can hold it there, or if its in a case, the edge makes a perfect spot, or you can put your thumb on the 'groove'.......or you can just keep a thumb where the "Amazon Kindle" logo is and change pages with one hand.......its just a "non issue" that was made into a big deal.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote