View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:31 AM   #29
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
I've started to grow lazy and don't want to go to the work of pronouncing a word as complex as "read". Now, I just settle for "do". I do stuff. Good word. Multifunctional too.
(do is pronounced like in Chinese, which means to read)
Yes, but how do you differentiate how you do stuff while you're standing vs when you're sitting? Or what if you are doing the cereal box while you're eating breakfast as opposed to doing the morning's news? And what about when you're watching TV and you need to do the news crawls on the bottom of the screen? All of those are ENTIRELY different, and thus need NEW WORDS to describe them!
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote