View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #325
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I would get a Surface in a heart beat if I knew I could combine it with external monitors, keyboard and mouse, but I think the ports were on opposite sides so you couldn't use it in portrait mode. The salesman said it only copied the monitor and didn't expand into a second monitor for the desktop.
That's not my usage pattern.
But I'm pretty sure, for example the docking station for my Dell Latitude 10 would serve your purposes.
http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna...&sku=452-11630
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote