View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 08:20 PM   #118
shorttimer1
Enthusiast
shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB X3 Kindle Fire HD 32GB
That is why I tried to load the Reader Suite as well is for the firmware updates. But when they are available you can manually download them. if you go to their website, and select "Service & Support" you will see a list of the e-readers. They have a firmware update for the Pyrus (not our mini)as you can see and you can download it. So when a firmware update is available for the mini they will add it to the list of devices and offer the update there. At least that is what i was told.

I also enjoy mine a lot.
shorttimer1 is offline   Reply With Quote