View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 10:17 PM   #117
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
My Kobo Glo arrived yesterday too. Being obsessive, I immediately ripped open the package, threw away the instruction manual, plugged the reader into my computer to begin charging it, and installed Kobo Desktop into my computer. I've since spent a few hours reading the Kobo forums for detailed ideas for best use, learned that I can use my iPhone charger to charge from the mains, and use Calibre to manage and load my books. I've added a dozen or so to the Kobo already just so I could begin 'personalizing' the settings. After reading 30 pages, I have to admit it's a very nice reader! It's not a Sony 505, but it gets the job done! All in all, a nice e-reader to have for my use. Now I have to make a case for it!
Thank you, MobileRead, for having such an enjoyable contest as well as providing such useful prizes!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote