View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:31 PM   #9
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
In truth, I don't much care either way. . .

I voted yes, but as much as I'd like to, I don't speak or read Portuguese. However, this site has other non English language forums that don't seem to get in my way so I don't see why a Portuguese language, or Brazilian forum would cause me to suffer in any way.

In a perfect world, if we really want ebook publishing to take off, we need to encourage ebook publishing to flourish globally, even in non English speaking countries, so a Portuguese language or possibly Brazilian forum should be encouraged.

But the world is not perfect, so I would say it should probably be a rather hard-headed business decision on the part of those who have to pay the Mobileread.com bills. Do the research, and if it will pay it's own way, or accrues benefits in some other way, I say go for it.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote