View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:42 AM   #77
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Here's another Tracie Petterson deal (not free):

The House On Windridge (Truly Yours Digital Editions) Kindle Edition

Originally published by Barbour Publishing, Inc (1998) as Heartsong Presents #287
I have the original can't remember if I read it or not but she's always could tell a story... I was in my teens back when I collected these. Her wing and a prayer was my first book of hers. I have over 500 Heartsong presents behind me on a shelf. I read almost half of them before I boldly went against my mother's wishes joined Harlequin's Romance Club and got 4 historical and 4 super romances each month in the mail. I was such a rebel....We wont go into the Avon and Love Spell Romances I started buying out in public when I turned 18.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote