View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 05:13 PM   #14
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
I'm not entirely locked-in but my investment in iTunes apps & music makes it most likely I'll buy an iPhone again.

I'm mostly considering whether or not to move back to Verizon from AT&T. That'd improve my worldwide data coverage but I'd lose simultaneous voice and cellular data capability.
or you could get an ipod touch for yout itunes content and a windows/android or bb phone for your everything else!
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote